Great People. Daily Innovation.
ProStar Contract Packaging is a full-service contract packaging company located in Pottstown, Pennsylvania. What sets us apart is our ingenuity and our people. From labor management to quality controls to our use of leading technology, ProStar can solve headaches and get the job done on time, and within your budget. With multiple locations and embed options, we are able to execute large product rollouts and promotions with no problem.
Our values are our core beliefs and principles that guide everything we do and how we conduct ourselves every day.
- We are strengthened by a diversity of cultures, perspectives, attitudes and ideas.
- We pride ourselves on being a very special and pleasant place to work and we operate within a culture of integrity, character and respect.
- We maintain a safe and secure work environment where we build a responsible, competent, efficient and empowered workforce.
- We are part of our customers’ success and continuously improve our processes to raise our standards and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- We deliver results, agility, speed and effectiveness.
- We offer clear communication with our customers.
What Our Customers Have To Say About Us
We have been using ProStar Packaging as our fulfillment center for several years, and are extremely satisfied with the reliability, care and attention they have show to both our needs and those of our customers.
We have found ProStar to be the most cost-effective solution to our fulfillment needs, whether doing pick-and-pack, case shipping, pallets, or truckload shipping. Their rates on everything from kitting to warehousing are considerably lower than those we’ve found elsewhere in the industry. Their custom reworking services are also high-quality, with incredible attention to detail and your unique needs, while still remaining very affordable.Ari Holzer
About Our Logo
In November of 2017, the ProStar logo was redesigned to better reflect the energy and upward mobility of the ProStar Contract Packaging brand. A contest was held and over 180 designs were entered. The winner, a drawing by the artist Hopedia, was chosen as the one that best reflects our company’s mission and drive. The thoughtful, conceptual design incorporates an upward arrow signifying our mission to help our clients and our company grow in a positive direction. The colors were specifically chosen as a nod to the beautiful fresh water that flows in the Schuykill River which is at the center of our community. The star shape reflects our name, leadership ability and the industrial heritage of our borough. The type is set in Gotham Bold – a strong, modern looking typeface that reflects our cutting edge technology coupled an approachable, capable team.